This is not your typical HR role. This is an exciting opportunity to BEE apart of the next generation of Parcel Delivery!
If you have a proven track record of success in a start-up environment with experience in Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Culture Building and Employee Engagement – give us a BUZZ!
We’re hiring an HR Business Partner at our Guelph HIVE-quarters. The successful candidate will work with our leadership team to build and develop a people driven workforce and culture within our team. Come BEE apart of the ShipperBee movement!
What you’ll do
1. Talent Acquisition:
- Define and create a BUZZ worthy recruitment strategy for our team and crowdsourced driver community
- Manage full cycle recruitment, posting, screening, interviewing, offers and negotiation
- Attract and retain top talent at all levels and departments
2. Training and Development:
- Create and build a training program for our Crowdsourced community
- Lead and coordinate all onboarding and off-boarding activities
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
3. Culture and Engagement:
- Build a culture that reflects our brand & values
- Plan and execute large-scale employee culture initiatives
- Promote a continuous improvement & performance culture
4. Everything else HR!
- Stay up to date on legislation and HR best practices in both Canada and the US
- Work closely with Executives and Managers to provide HR advice and guidance
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, performance management techniques, health & safety, etc.
What you’ll bring
- You know your BEESWAX in a startup or high-growth environment growing teams and attracting talent creatively
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience with a combination of talent acquisition, training and development, culture building and employee engagement
- Demonstrated experience leading full-cycle recruitment
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy. You set your own quality bar high!
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity, you’re always looking for ways to improve and are not afraid to ask questions!
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Experience in building strong relationships, fostering trust and promoting collaboration across all levels
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and help wherever is needed, no job is too big or small for us WorkerBee's!
What we’ll offer you
On top of salary, we offer extended health and dental benefits, and company stock options. We’re a small group, we take care of each other. We work hard to meet goals and targets – and help us all achieve success.
Who is ShipperBee?
ShipperBee is a first-of-its-kind end-to-end delivery system that bypasses hub-and-spoke distribution centers to save shippers money, enhance regional delivery service levels, and reduce carbon emissions by 70+% per parcel. Our collaborative delivery driver network delivers parcels using a network of innovative, smart, interconnected transfer mailboxes, called Hives, located throughout North America.
If reading this posting inspires you, then you’ll fit right in! Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.