BEE part of the Change – Are you a driven self-motivated individual seeking a startup vibe and a rewarding environment?
We need you to help us SWARM a $3 trillion industry! We are the next Uber or Airbnb – but for parcel shipments!
We are a small, diverse, team working together to connect our shippers and drivers and move parcels in a way that’s good for the environment.
Who you are
Our HIVE is looking for a worker bee, QA Software Specialist, to help us build our business across South Western Ontario. A Jack/Jill of all trades in the development space, someone ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and finally, someone ready to save the world one parcel at a time!
What you’ll do
- Build strong and effective communication with PO, developers and business clients
- Perform smoke test to ensure end to end functionality prior to release
- Work closely with IT teams to support testing strategies and activities. Ensure overall integrity of testing strategy and established acceptance test criteria
- Maintain library of test scripts for re-use across projects and as regression test beds
- Maintain test materials including test strategy, test cases and test plans
- Maintain library of test scripts for re-use across projects and as regression test bed
- Design and build infrastructure that is secure and robust
- Be flexible, practical & creative
- Be present & participate
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience in advanced technical QA experience
- Experience in Agile and Scrum is required
- Extensive understanding of testing concepts and methodologies
- Knowledge in issue reporting and tracking in JIRA
- Hands-on experience on SQA Testing & Methodology including Unit and integration testing
- Experience performing manual testing, validation testing, unit testing and created test cases
- Ability to create test plans from business requirements, technical specifications or verbal communications
- Experience in Mobile Phone software and Web Browser testing on platform such as iOS, Android, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc
- CRM Microsoft Dynamics Experience would be an asset
What we’ll offer you
On top of salary, we offer extended health and dental benefits, and company stock options. We’re a small group, we take care of each other. We work hard to meet goals and targets – and help us all achieve success.
Who is ShipperBee?
ShipperBee is a first-of-its-kind end-to-end delivery system that bypasses hub-and-spoke distribution centers to save shippers money, enhance regional delivery service levels, and reduce carbon emissions by 70+% per parcel. Our collaborative delivery driver network delivers parcels using a network of innovative, smart, interconnected transfer mailboxes, called Hives, located throughout North America.
If reading this posting inspires you, then you’ll fit right in! Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.